Putting The Steel Back Into Pipelines
XHab™ utilizes ultra-high-strength steel and advanced coating materials in an automated application to reinforce existing pipelines. It is particularly well-suited for long sections of pipeline with external damage or corrosion, and is an ideal solution for lowering hoop stress in class change situations. XHab™ allows pipeline operators to protect the public and the environment while offering significant savings unlike pipeline replacement.
- Significant savings versus traditional repair methods.
- Increases wall thickness, thus increasing operating capability.
- Automation enables long lengths of reinforcement.
- Reinforcement is applied while pipeline is operational.
- Reduces hoop stress, thus meeting class-change requirements.
- Single solution that reinforces multiple types of anomalies & defects.
- End result more durable and permanent than traditional repair methods.
For more information about XHab™, please call +1 281 580 7473 or email us.